Tiny Footprint Coffee
-Tiny Footprint was founded in 2010 by a team of specialty coffee artisans as the world’s first carbon negative coffee company. All of our coffees come from select high-altitude Fair Trade cooperatives and farms, third-party certified organic by Onecert.
-We roast all of our coffee in our 1960s German built Probat drum roaster retrofitted with the latest fuel-efficient technology to ensure consistent and precise batches every roast.
-How are we Carbon Negative? Well, it takes 4 lbs of CO2 to produce and distribute 1 lb of our coffee. For every pound that’s sold, we donate a portion of the proceeds to fund reforestation in Ecuador’s Mindo cloud forest. Over time, these trees will remove 54 lbs of CO2 from the atmosphere. Tinyfootprintcoffee.com
Tiny Footprint Coffee – Mindo Cloudforest Foundation Partnership (MCF)
-Our reforestation efforts along the Northwestern Andes of Ecuador help to plant native tree species throughout the Mindo Cloud Forest region in heavily deforested areas. These trees not only sequester massive amounts of carbon from the air, but also provide habitat to hundreds of local bird species, reinforce soil conservation techniques, and rebuild water tables. The Mindo Cloudforest Foundation works directly with local landowners to provide jobs related to the care and redevelopment of the cloud forest.
-Beginning in 2008, MCF designed and is executing Ecuador's first and only Verified Carbon Standard validated reforestation project. mindocloudforest.org
- 1 - 1 lb. bag of Cold Press Elixir - Cold Brew Coffee
- 100% Arabica & Organic coffee beans.
- Craft Roasted in our vintage 90 kilo German-built Probat drum roaster retrofitted with modern fuel-efficient ribbon burners, delivering perfectly roasted coffee every time.
- Carbon negative and earth positive. Funding reforestation in Ecuador's cloud forests.
- Flavor Profile: Sweet, silky richness with subtle bright fruit and floral tones infused in a cocoa like body.